Iconic Australian beauty brand 1000Hour proved to be a lockdown essential in 2020. With short lockdown periods continuing, it seems this is a great beauty staple to stay stocked up with.In 2020, a 1000Hour Lash & Brow Dye Kit sold every minute.
The most recently launched, and already award-winning, Gentle Plant-Extract Lash & Brow Dye Kits, has been formulated for those with more sensitive skin and offers a brush-in application that takes just a few minutes to do, with a soft pigment.
The original formula kit has been tried and tested for over 25 years.
Tegan Martin, 1000Hour Brand Ambassador, shares her top application tips for the new formula:
1. Always do the skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying – even if you’ve used it before, as skin can change.
2. Apply Vaseline above/below the brows and lashes (if doing both) and apply the paper protectors if doing lashes.
3. Using one of the coloured spoolie applicators, apply the colour cream first, following the direction of hair growth in an upward movement for a natural-looking finish. Leave on for two minutes and remove with a dry cotton pad.
4. After removing, apply the developer in the same way using the other coloured spoolie applicator. Don’t panic – it will look very dark. Leave this on for one minute and remove with a damp cotton pad. That’s it – you’re done!
The 1000HOUR Gentle Plant-Extract Lash & Brow Dye Kits are:
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested brush-in gel formula
- No smudge, waterproof colour for eyelashes and brows
- Results that last up to six-weeks (in line with your natural lash turnover)
- Quick and easy to use
- 12 applications per pack (12-month supply)
- Beautiful, professional results
- Product ingredients include nuts
The new Gentle Plant-Extract Lash & Brow Dye Kit and new-look packaging across the range is available now from 1000HOUR.com.au, RRP $24.99.