Leading beauty brands are lending their support to the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) during Breast Cancer Awareness month.
Limited-edition pink products from brands including ghd, La Mer, Estée Lauder, Clinique and The Beauty Fridge will be on sale this October.
Proceeds from the sale of these ‘pink products’ will go towards breast cancer research – research that will help to detect tumours earlier, improve treatment outcomes, and ultimately, save lives.
The money raised will assist the NBCF in becoming one step closer to their mission of Zero Deaths from breast cancer by 2030.
The cancer research projects based across the country include looking at how new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Immunotherapy could help to save lives through early detection and new treatment options.
Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women in Australia. One in seven women will be diagnosed in their lifetime and 55 people are diagnosed each day.
NBCF CEO Professor Sarah Hosking thanked the participating companies for their ongoing support of breast cancer research.
“We are so grateful to our generous corporate partners for their support over the years with their special-edition pink products. Through initiatives like this, we can continue to work together and fund world-class research that supports our mission of Zero Deaths from breast cancer by 2030,” she said.
Beauty brands selling limited-edition pink products:
• ghd: “Take Control Now” pink collection including ghd gold, ghd platinum+ styler and Helios Pink Limited-Edition hairdryer. Available at selected hair salons and online.
• The Card Network: Pamper Gift Card to be used at salons, day spas and beauty clinics that accept eftpos around Australia. Available online.
• The Beauty Fridge: Blush beauty fridge ‘your own mini fridge dedicated to all things beauty’. Available online.
• Aveda: Hand Relief Moisturizing Creme with Shampure aroma 100ml. Available at Aveda experience centres and salons and online.
• Bobbi Brown: Powerful Pinks Crushed Oil-Infused Gloss Duo features two Crushed Oil Infused Gloss shades: Love Letter and New Romantic. Available at select Myer and David Jones stores and online.
• Clinique: Great Skin, Great Cause Limited Edition Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 200ml. Available at Myer and David Jones nationally and online.
• Estée Lauder: Limited-Edition Advanced Night Repair Synchronized MultiRecovery Complex. Available at Myer, David Jones and online.
• La Mer: Crème de la Mer Moisturizing Cream 30ml. Available at David Jones and online.
For more information on 2021 pink products, visit: nbcf.org.au/partners/pink-products.