In May 2019, Perth-raised Thomas was appointed Global Makeup Consultant for Gucci, coinciding with the re-launch of the brand’s colour cosmetics line.
Recently the Italian fashion label presented Gucci Cosmogonie, the new collection by Alessandro, which was unveiled through a fashion show at Castel del Monte.
The presentation included a series of distinctive beauty looks, created by Thomas, and inspired by the constellations seen on Castel del Monte during the show.
Makeup looks captured backstage were glimmering and luminous, while unexpected details including glittery tears defined beauty on the runway.
To achieve the look, Thomas featured rosy cheekbones and bold red lips using Rouge à Lèvres Mat shade 25* Goldie Red, combined with Éclat De Beauté Effet Lumière.
Gucci Beauty’s multi-use gel gloss also characterised a series of glowing bare-faced looks.
The following Gucci Beauty products were also featured:
- Sérum De Beauté Fluide Matifiant – the brand’s first mattifying primer with shine control
- Sérum De Beauté Fluide Soyeux – a silk priming serum
- Fluide De Beauté Fini Naturel – a buildable, silky-smooth beautifying foundation
- Poudre De Beauté Mat Naturel – a smoothing face powder with matte finish
- Poudre De Beauté Éclat Soleil – a beauty powder which creates a natural, sun-kissed glow
- Stylo À Sourcils Waterproof – a dynamic tool for drawing and filling in the brows
- Palette Beauté Des Yeux Floral – Gucci Beauty’s eye shadow palette delivering highly pigmented colour in satin, matte and metallic finishes
- Rouge à Lèvres Liquide Mat – the brand’s latest liquid matte lip colour
Additionally, Gucci Beauty’s new duo of products debuted in a selection of looks. Both launching soon, Baume Nourrissant Universel nourishing balm was applied on lips, while Brume De Beauté all-in-one beauty mist was used to prep, set and refresh skin.
Read the current issue of our digital magazine below:
- For more news and updates, subscribe to our weekly newsletter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Like us on Facebook
- Connect with us on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to our print magazine