Oral-B says whitening teeth is now almost as simple as swiping on lip gloss.
Part of the Procter & Gamble company, Oral B has launched the 3D White Emulsions.
As the first ever ‘leave-on’ teeth whitening treatment from Oral-B, 3D White Emulsions is an ideal handbag accessory as there is no need to rinse, remove or brush off after – just swipe and go.
This no-rinse feature is achieved through the product’s enamel-safe formula which contains active peroxide droplets that absorb quickly, safely and without mess, and stay on teeth to help remove stains with virtually no sensitivity.
Using the pen-size applicator wand, the product takes just seconds to apply and starts working instantly.
Oral-B 3D White Emulsions is available now and comes in two variants:
• Apply and Go (RRP $59.99) for easy, on-the-go teeth whitening, and
• Apply and Boost (RRP $99.99), which comes with an LED Accelerator Light that can be used to boost whitening results even further when users have more time for self-care at home.
How to apply:
1. Squeeze – Give tube a good squeeze so the whitening emulsions dispenses onto the tip of the whitening wand, covering the entire tip.
2. Swipe on in seconds – Apply the product directly and liberally to teeth, being sure to cover all surfaces.
3. Smile and go – Reveal a whiter smile.
Oral-B 3D White Emulsions is available at Chemist Warehouse and Priceline.