Priceline’s The Beauty Prescription [LIVE] tradeshow media event in Sydney was postponed for the last two years due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
However, after a hefty hiatus, the health and beauty event was back on the calendar.
Priceline Pharmacy showcased the latest cult-worthy products from 50 brands – including 21 exclusive brands – to more than 170 media and influencers at Royal Randwick Racecourse.
Priceline Pharmacy General Manager Andrew Vidler said while “Australians spent two years laying low from the pandemic, Priceline’s merchandise team continued scouring the globe – albeit virtually – to remain ahead of the trends”.
“We’ve coveted premium brands with the latest ingredients and features, not seen anywhere else. As we celebrate our 40th birthday this year, it’s exciting to be back on a real stage showcasing Priceline as the destination for all things health and beauty.”
The GM stressed the concept of ‘Belief’ and said – “We believe people only feel better when they feel they matter.”
He also unveiled four pillars that were upheld at Priceline:
- Unique retail
- Pharmacy peacee of mind
- Range of inspired ideas
- The culture of ‘real, classic care’
Exclusive key launches were unveiled at the event, including number one skincare brand in the UK, No7, which launched in Priceline at the end of 2021, as well as Vital Proteins, who has just appointed celebrity Jennifer Anniston as Chief Creative Officer.
The program also included an exclusive founders’ panel session featuring Craig Schweighoffer of Boost Lab, Iris Smit of The Quick Flick and Vicki Engsall of The Jojoba Company.
Other brands ranged exclusively at Priceline Pharmacy and showcased at the event included Australian Glow, Barry M, Black Leopard, Cake, Carbon Theory, Cinch, Daily Naturals, Good Dye Young, Keep It Simple Skin, Milani, Noughty, NYX Professional Makeup, ProX by Olay, Q+A Skincare, Revolution, SheaMoisture, Skin Proud, Strivectin and Tanologist.
During the event, Head of Marketing Gabrielle Tully took to the stage to share Priceline’s top sellers, new product launches and the brand’s content series The Awkward Ask with Tanya Hennessy and Priceline Pharmacist Jeyda Shiaxiates.
Gabby also hosted a Q and A with Richard ‘Dicky Boy’ Vincent, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Priceline’s parent company, Australian Pharmaceutical Industries (API).
TOP SELLERS IN 2021
- MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara – Blackest Black
- MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles – Light
- NUDE BY NATURE Natural Mineral Cover – Medium
- MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Lash Sensational Mascara – Blackest Black
- MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Master Precise Liner – Blackest Black
- ESSENCE Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara
- L’ORÉAL PARIS Lash Paradise Mascara – Black
- ESSENCE Lash & Brow Gel Mascara – Clear
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Setting Spray – Matte
- MAYBELLINE NEW YORK Hyper Sharp Wing Liquid Liner – Black
- SALLY HANSEN Miracle Gel Top Coat
- KISS Powerflex Max Speed Nail Glue
- KISS 100 Nails Short Square
- SALLY HANSEN Hard As Nails
- KISS 100 Nails Active Oval
- SALLY HANSEN Double Duty Base & Top Coat
- KISS Acrylic Fill Kit
- SALLY HANSEN Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear – White On
- SALLY HANSEN Complete Care 7in1 Treatment
- SALLY HANSEN Insta Dry Nail Colour – Clearly Quick
- THE ORDINARY Niacinamide Zinc
- THE ORDINARY Hyaluronic Acid 2% B5
- THE ORDINARY Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA
- THE ORDINARY Retinol 0.5% in Squalane
- THE ORDINARY Caffeine Solution 5% + ECGC
- NEUTROGENA Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Night Calming
- THE ORDINARY Vitamin C Suspension
- LUCAS PawPaw Ointment Tube
- THE ORDINARY Lactic Acid 10% + HA 2%
- THE ORDINARY Buffet
Images from the event below: