The annual awards of the US Fragrance Foundation have long been known as the “Oscars” of the fragrance sector and last week’s gala event in New York was the first in-person get-together in three years. Celebrity hosts included Australia’s Naomi Watts and designer royalty such as Tommy Hilfiger and Jason Wu.
Drum roll for this year’s major gong winners.
- Women’s Luxury: Tom Ford Soleil Brulant
- Women’s Prestige: Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia
- Men’s Luxury: Christian Dior Sauvage Elixir
- Men’s Prestige: Hermes H24 Eau de Toilette
- Universal Luxury: Gucci The Alchemist’s Garden 1921 Eau de Parfum
- Universal Prestige: Maison Margiela Replica Autumn Vibes
- Fragrance of the Year, Popular: Billie Eilish Eilish
- Perfume Extraordinaire of the Year: Tom Ford Ebene Fume
- Indie Fragrance of the Year: The Maker Stag Eau de Parfum
- Innovative Product of the Year: Acqua di Parma Smart Home Diffuser
- Consumer Choice, Women’s Prestige: Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum
- Consumer Choice, Men’s: Burberry Hero
- Packaging of the Year, Luxury: Cartier Les Necessaires a Parfum
- Packaging of the Year, Prestige and Popular: MCM Eau de Parfum