Founded in 1962, Waterpik is the # 1 brand of Water Flossers.
A wholly-owned subsidiary of Church & Dwight, Waterpik has a rich history of innovation and design, engineering its products to deliver the wellness benefits of water in multiple products.
Waterpik Nano Water Flosser is the brand’s latest innovation that delivers fullsize water flosser performance in a compact, portable design.
The Waterpik Nano is 50 per cent smaller than other Waterpik counter-top units, but still delivers optimum results for removing plaque and food between teeth.
Waterpik Nano is ideal for smaller bathrooms, as the water reservoir inverts onto the base unit for compact storage.
From the built-in on/off switch on the ergonomically designed handle, the inclusion of two Classic Jet flossing tips and three pressure settings, the Nano is the effortless way to floss for healthier teeth and gums.
The Waterpik Nano removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas, braces and below the gumline.
It’s clinically proven to be 50% more effective for improving gum health than string floss, making the Nano the ideal solution for those with implants, crowns, bridges and veneers and is a must-have essential for cleaning around braces.
HOW TO USE
1. Fill the reservoir with warm water and place firmly on the base.
2. Firmly insert the tip until it clicks into place.
3. Turn pressure to high, point tip into sink, turn unit on until water flows from the tip.
4.To start water flossing, turn on starting with the lowest pressure setting and lean over the sink.
5. Close lips enough to prevent splashing, while still allowing water to flow from the mouth into the sink.
6. When water flossing, aim the tip at the gumline. Follow the gumline and pause briefly between teeth.
7. To avoid mess, keep the tip in the mouth whilst the unit is on.