The final countdown is on.
It’s only a matter of days until The Show Sydney opens its doors for the very first time.
The two-day event, being held at the International Convention Centre this weekend, will feature the best in beauty, makeup, hair and wellbeing from around the world.
Co-founder and professional makeup artist Eliza Campagna, who has worked with a whole raft of Aussie celebs including Miranda Kerr, Fifi Box, Mel Doyle, Kochie, Samantha Armytage, Georgie Parker, Mark Holden, Claudia Karvan, Geoffrey Rush and more, said the expo was set to be so much more than a typical trade show.
“The Show Sydney has been created to be an educational platform that will provide a unique retail experience showcasing the best in class brands and artists across hair, makeup and beauty,” she said.
Planned show highlights include:
- Tech – there will be some amazing innovations on display, including brands like Temptu who are launching their battery operated refillable AirPods, a personal airbrushing pod system to use on yourself or on clients.
- Discounts – all brands exhibiting will be offering ticket holders the opportunity to receive exclusive discounts, with some up to 40% off.
- Demonstrations – brands including Real Techniques, 1000 Hour, Formawell Beauty X Kendall Jenner, DoTerra, Temptu, Silk Oil Of Morocco, CR Luxury Cosmetics, Sydney College of Hair & Beauty, Egyptian Beauty, Global Body Paint, Renee Touma Makeup, CJP Beauty and Inglot will all be offering hands-on experiences with experts.
- Education – industry experts including Natalie Anne, Mia Connor, Sally Obermeder, Dr Ginni, Darren Jinks, Brian Sipe and Nicole ‘Pinky’ Thompson will be live on stage over the two days, hosted by Shelly Horton.
- Masterclasses – limited spaces are still available for masterclasses with international and local experts including Mia Connor, Lorna Evans, Chereine Waddell, Jenny Roberts, Natalie Anne, Chantel Rahme, Julie Tattam, Sarah Laidlaw, Penny Antuar and Melissa Gigliotti.
- Drinks – a premium champagne bar will be providing complimentary express seated massages and hair and makeup touch-ups over the two days.