3-4 June 2020, Amsterdam
Fancy a trip to Amsterdam in June 2020? The Dutch city is synonymous with environmentalism. It is a certified Sharing City* and advocates using what’s already there rather than fuelling a throw-away culture.
A fitting venue for The CosmeticsDesign Summit 2020 which delivers an exclusive insight on horizon opportunities and challenges facing our retail beauty industry on getting Clean & Ethical Beauty right. Attendees will hear from industry thought-leaders, consumer experts, innovative brands and big retail about what it takes to succeed and dig into the science that could shape the future.
The Summit will bring together a wealth of like-minded industry professionals to debunk, discuss, learn and network on the ins and outs around the consumer buzz that is Clean & Ethical beauty.
- Consumer trends and a market overview of Clean & Ethical Beauty
- Clean & Ethical formulation and what the science says
- Marketing and claims overview in today’s regulatory climate
- Research and development in the field
- The digital and retail landscape for Clean & Ethical Beauty
- The future of Clean & Ethical Beauty
*Sharing City Alliance