But, which celebrity brands are the wealthiest of them all?
- The wealthiest celebrity brand, Fenty Beauty, makes 12 times the revenue of the 10th wealthiest one, Goop, despite Fenty having been in business for less than half the time that Goop has been running.
- Nine of the top 10 wealthiest celebrity beauty moguls are female.
- Two Kardashians have made it into the top 10.
The top 10 beauty brands with the highest revenue:
|Rank||Celebrity||Brand||Years in business||Revenue||Instagram Followers|
|2||Jessica Alba||The Honest Company||10||A$300,500,000||1,000,000|
|3||Kylie Jenner||Kylie Cosmetics||7||A$200,000,000||25,200,000|
|4||Lady Gaga||Haus Laboratories||2||A$187,265,439||803,000|
|5||Jeffree Star||Jeffree Star Cosmetics||7||A$106,500,000||6,700,000|
|6||Cindy Crawford||Meaningful Beauty||17||A$142,455,495||68,800|
|7||Kim Kardashian West||KKW Beauty||4||A$133,801,178||4,700,000|
|8||Selena Gomez||Rare Beauty||1||A$80,274,124||2,400,000|
|9||Drew Barrymore||Flower Beauty||8||A$66,898,609||548,000|
According to the research:
- With revenues of A$762,551,031, Rihanna’s Fenty Beauty, at only four years old, is the wealthiest celeb beauty brand in the world. It has a commitment to inclusivity through its 40 shades of foundation and 50 shades of concealer.
- Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics, is the 3rd wealthiest celeb beauty brand in the world; however Kylie Cosmetics has more than twice the influence of Fenty Beauty on Instagram with 25,200,000 followers as compared to Fenty’s 10,700,000.
- Some beauty brands on this list have been successful for more than a decade including Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop (13 years) and Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty (17 years) who rake in A$60,210,064 and A$142,455,495, respectively.
You can see the full list of the world’s wealthiest celebrity beauty brands here.